ENFJ Dealing With A “Rude And Offensive” ESTJ | 10 Min Type Advice | S01:E11
ENFJ Dealing With A “Rude And Offensive” ESTJ
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer an ENFJ listener’s question about dealing with her “rude” ESTJ brother.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Joel introduces this week’s question from an ENFJ struggling to get along with her ESTJ brother.
- Why it’s more of a struggle when there’s no energetic rapport – Antonia shares her experience with her ENTJ brother.
- How the 8 function model for the ESTJ and ENFJ lay out the differences between the two types.
- Why it’s important for ExFJ types to ask “what can I do?” in these situations.
- Check out our podcasts on Why The World Needs Extraverted Thinking and Why The World Needs Introverted Sensing to develop appreciation for ESTJs.
- Other factors that could be affecting an ESTJs expression of their type.
- Why gratitude is a powerful tool when it comes to overcoming difficulties in relationships.