Why Is Mediocrity So Comfortable? | 10 Min Type Advice | S02:E03
Why Is Mediocrity So Comfortable?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer a listener’s question about why mediocrity is so comfortable.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Joel introduces this week’s question and explains the trap of homeostasis.
- Why do we continue to do personal-growth work, if it’s a struggle and makes us feel isolated?
- Antonia shares her own plus two INTPs responses to this question.
- Can personal growth be a compulsion, and is it always healthy?
- How do you find a balance between consistently striving and homeostasis?
- Check out our episode on Breaking Addiction To The Struggle to go into more depth about this topic.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…