Is My 3-Year-Old Inferior Cognitive Function Really A Blind Spot? | 10 Min Type Advice | S02:E05
Is My 3-Year-Old Inferior Cognitive Function Really A Blind Spot?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer a listener’s question about why the 3-Year-Old inferior cognitive function is called “the blind spot” in our personality.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What do we really mean when we use the term blindspot in this context?
- Two reasons why Antonia and Joel refer to the 3 Year Old cognitive function as a blind spot.
- What is the relationship between certainty and the position of a cognitive function in our stack?
- Are we good at navigating the rules and information given to us through our 3 Year Old function?
- How can we compensate for our blindspots? Joel uses the human eye as an illustration.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…