Feeling Stuck As An INTJ | 10 Min Type Advice | S02:E07
Feeling Stuck As An INTJ
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer a listener’s question about feeling stuck as an INTJ personality type.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Is it possible for an IxTJs Authenticity (Introverted Feeling) 10 Year Old to revolt?
- How can both overuse and underuse of Effectiveness (Extraverted Thinking) lead an IxTJ to feeling stuck?
- Can idealization discourage an INTJ from going for their goals?
- How can an INTJ use their functions to get unstuck?
- A key question for IxTJs to ask themselves when feeling stuck.
- Joel explains how the The HAT Model can shed light on the issue.
- Check out our series on each area of The HAT Model to learn more; Healing, Achievement, Transcendence.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…