Why Is My Behavior INFP But My Mind Is ENTP? | 10 Min Type Advice | S02:E08
Why Is My Behavior INFP But My Mind Is ENTP?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer a listener’s question about the difference between behavior and cognition.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Are all methods of discovering your best-fit type equally reliable?
- The distinctions between behavior and cognitive functions.
- Why is there such a large variance in how Extraverts act in social settings?
- Antonia shares how she shows up in social gatherings.
- What is the difference between how an ENTP and an INFP connect with others?
- Something important to look at when you are trying to figure out your type.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…