How Do I Develop As An ENFJ With ADHD? | 10 Min Type Advice | S02:E09
How Do I Develop As An ENFJ With ADHD?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer an ENFJ listener’s question about personal growth while navigating the challenges of ADHD.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Joel explains why it can be so difficult to be an ENFJ in an overly-connected world.
- What are some very high- leverage Perspectives (Introverted Intuition) activities that an ENFJ can do to calm the monkey mind?
- How can seeing things in a longer timeline help?
- An important question for ENFJs to ask themselves.
- Antonia shares her main recommendation to help ENFJs access Perspectives (Introverted Intuition).
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…