When Is It Too Late To Develop My ISFP Personality? | 10 Min Type Advice | S02:E10
When Is It Too Late To Develop My ISFP Personality?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer an ISFP listener’s question about personal growth and type development after the age of 30.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why do ISxPs avoid developing Sensation (Extraverted Sensing)?
- Can you ever be too old to develop your Copilot?
- Antonia uses Dr. Dario Nardi’s analytic and holistic concept to explain the ways Sensation (Extraverted Sensing) can show up.
- How can an ISFP prevent the Authenticity (Introverted Feeling) – Perspectives (Introverted Intuition) loop from holding them back?
- What kind of stress are you experiencing: eustress or distress?
- How do you learn to trust yourself enough to create effortless flow?
- How can combining Authenticity (Introverted Feeling) and Sensation (Extraverted Sensing) benefit an ISFP’s life?.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…