INFJ vs INTJ – Struggling To Determine Best Fit Type | 10 Min Type Advice | S03:04
INFJ vs INTJ | Struggling To Determine Best Fit Type
In this episode Joel and Antonia respond to a listener’s question about determining if their best fit type is INFJ or INTJ.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Is adding other systemic components helpful when trying to figure out your personality type?
- Why can it be complicated when distinguishing between INFJ and INTJ?
- What are some factors that can influence how your type shows up?
- How can you actually determine whether you are an INFJ or an INTJ?
- What is our relationship with our Co-pilot?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…