How Can An ENTP Woman Support Her Female Friends? | 10 Min Type Advice | S03:05
How Can An ENTP Woman Support Her Female Friends?
In this episode Joel and Antonia respond to a listener’s question about navigating female relationships as an ENTP woman.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why aren’t conversations with friends usually mentally stimulating for an ENTP?
- How does the ENTP’s cognitive functions influence it?
- What impact does demographics of type have?
- What are two things an ENTP can do to make conversations more stimulating?
- Choosing your friends wisely.
- How do you make space for what interests you?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…