Can Upbringing Develop Cognitive Functions Outside Our Personality? | 10 Min Type Advice | S03:06
Can Upbringing Develop Cognitive Functions Outside Our Personality?
In this episode Joel and Antonia respond to a listener’s question about how life circumstances shape our personality.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What is the biggest indicator of how personality types develop?
- What happens if we are in a context that doesn’t allow us to use our Driver or Copilot function?
- Why is it important for us to do so?
- How can being forced into our 10 Year Old or 3 Year Old affect us?
- What if you were forced to be in your shadow functions?
- What should you do if you discover that you’ve been denied access to your Driver or Copilot?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Subscribe with iTunes
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…