Advice For ENTP Wishing To Be A Judger Personality | 10 Min Type Advice | S03:08
Advice For ENTP Wishing To Be A Judger Personality
In this episode Joel and Antonia respond to an ENTP listener’s question about wishing they were a judger personality type.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Join US as a Studio Audience Member in Atlanta for a Personality Hacker LIVE Podcast Recording and experience the behind the scenes of creating the Personality Hacker podcast.
What: Personality Hacker LIVE Podcast Recording
Where: Atlanta, GA
When: Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:00-9:30PM Eastern Time (USA)
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What type would Antonia and Joel aspire to be if they could choose?
- Would Antonia or Joel really change type?
- How would Antonia and Joel’s life be different if they were Judgers?
- Can you change your personality type?
- How can you incorporate some of the skill sets of other types into your life?
- What is the difference between talent and skill?
- How can our upbringing change how our type shows up?
- What abilities associated with Judger types may a Perceiver want to integrate into their life?
- How does Antonia use her Harmony (Extraverted Feeling) 10 Year Old function to her advantage?
- How do you create rhythms in your life?
- How should you deal with disruptions to your routines?
- Why are routines worthwhile for Perceivers?
- Which types may struggle to gain traction in life?
- Joel shares an important message.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…