What Role Does Culture Play In Personality Type? | 10 Min Type Advice | S03:09
What Role Does Culture Play In Personality Type?
In this episode Joel and Antonia respond to a listener’s question about the role culture plays in personality type.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Joel and Antonia share an exercise that really highlights a general human tendency.
- Why do we use external markers to judge others?
- How can type be used to improve our abilities to judge others?
- How do stereotypes change how we show up despite our internal wiring?
- Antonia shares her own experience as a female Thinker.
- What is a benefit of the world forcing us away from our natural wiring?
- What challenge is created by this?
- Joel sums up the three areas that influence us.
- What is the ultimate goal here?
- How can challenges be a blessing in disguise?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…