INFJ – How Can I Stop Overindulging? | 10 Min Type Advice | S03:10
INFJ – How Can I Stop Overindulging?
In this episode Joel and Antonia respond to an INFJ listener’s question about the reasons for sensory overindulgence and strategies to stop.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- How does Sensation (Extraverted Sensing) show up as a 3 Year Old?
- Why can Sensation (Extraverted Sensing) as a 3 Year Old show up through overindulgence?
- How can you stop this?
- What need is usually going unmet for Sensation (Extraverted Sensing)?
- How can you meet this need?
- What challenges might arise when you try to stop overindulging?
- Check out some of our Personality Type Programs to learn how to build a healthy relationship with your 3 Year Old cognitive function.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Subscribe with iTunes
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…
I’ve noticed that a good amount of these 10MTA episodes have questions from INFJs and ENTPs. I’m curious, do those two types have a particularly high representation in the Personality Hacker community?