Is There One Word For Each Personality Type? | 10 Min Type Advice | S03:11
Is There One Word For Each Personality Type?
In this episode Joel and Antonia respond to a listener’s question about summarizing a personality type with one word.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Join US as a Studio Audience Member in Atlanta for a Personality Hacker LIVE Podcast Recording and experience the behind the scenes of creating the Personality Hacker podcast.
What: Personality Hacker LIVE Podcast Recording
Where: Atlanta, GA
When: Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 7:00-9:30PM Eastern Time (USA)
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why distilling every type down to one word might be outside of Joel and Antonia’s capacity.
- What are David Keirsey’s one word descriptions of every type?
- How can one word descriptions be limiting?
- What are Dr. Dario Nardi’s two word descriptions of every type?
- Check out Dario’s book “The Magic Diamond” to learn more!
- What are the benefits and challenges of encapsulating types into one word?
- Why Antonia chooses not to have one word descriptions of the types.
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…