What Is The Line Between Type Theory And Actual Humans? | 10 Min Type Advice | S03:07
What Is The Line Between Type Theory And Actual Humans?
In this episode Joel and Antonia respond to a listener’s question about navigating the fine line between type and real human behavior.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- The concept of “the map is not the territory”
- Want to hear more about Alfred Korzybski’s idea that ‘the map is not the territory’? Check out our podcast on General Semantics.
- How can this understanding be applied to personality types?
- How do we use type in the most appropriate way?
- Why it’s unavoidable that any personality typology will always be an oversimplification of the person.
- What are the benefits of using personality typology to understand people?
- How do you know when it’s beneficial to use personality type and when it isn’t?
- What is an inappropriate use of personality type?
- What is the point of type?
- When can you use personality type as a tool?
- An important thing to keep in mind.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Subscribe with iTunes
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…