Podcast – Episode 0006 – Male Feelers & Female Thinkers
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
According to the MBTI (Myers-Briggs) personality system, Joel is a feeler male and Antonia is a thinker female. In this podcast they talk about what it’s like to be a personality type that goes against the grain of popular culture.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- This podcast episode will talk about Male – Female dynamics and personality types, focusing Feeler Males and Thinker Females.
- Even if a man and woman are the same personality, regardless of the typology system used, there will be differences.
- Thinker VS Feeler
- Thinker – is someone who basically makes decision based in metrics and criteria takin into account. Does it make sense analytically? Will it work?
- Feeler – makes decisions based on how it will impact other people. How are people going to be impacted? How is it going to impact the family?
- All thinkers feel and all feelers think.
- It is assumed that women will be feelers and men thinkers
- 75% of females are feelers. They have a higher emotional intelligence.
- There are people that don’t necessarily fit on the cultural definition of masculinity and femininity. Separate yourself from your personality type from femininity and masculinity. Being able to do this means that you can fully embrace your authentic nature.
- Your femininity is not defined by making decisions.
- In today’s generation, we’re starting to see couples go together to the next stage of their lives.
- Men have a lot of support of how masculinity is defined, as someone who’s taking care of his children and many more.
Exercise we recommend in this podcast:
- Are you a feeler male or a thinker female? What has been your experience as non-stereotype? Where have you not fit into whatever cultural type you live in and what has been your experience? What are the tools you’re using to accept your authentic self? We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…