Podcast – Episode 0033 – Developing Intuition Action Plan
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia talk about developing an intuition action plan.
In this podcast you’ll find:
3 important components that an intuitive can introduce to their life when developing intuition in order to be at their happiest:
- You and your intuition
- Your intuition and other people
- Your intuition and what you do in the world
You and your intuition (Personal level: How it impacts you as a person)
- Become the healthiest version of yourself as you can be.
- Self permission and self acceptance is the baseline.
- After acceptance, learn to navigate through the world and manage that component. Once done in a positive way, it makes an intuitive amazingly healthy.
- There is a need to manage intuitive energy based on your intuitive type. Make sure to do things that feel natural to you.
- For example, avoid small talks if it doesn’t come naturally for you unless the return is high and it is being done for the benefit of others.
- Make sure to do things that exercises your intuitive energy.
- If your job, family or people close to you sap your intuitive energy, do baby steps to redefine your position and slowly take your intuitive needs met.
Your intuition and other people around you
- How do you make your way through the world wherein most people learn information and think differently from you?
- Usually, once Intuitives recognize who they are, they think they are better than most people but that doesn’t increase their personal happiness.
- They need to understand that they have unique abilities that most people don’t but a part of the world needs filling in.
- They should learn to appreciate non-intuitive people (people who have Sensory learning style); what they give to the world. Giving permission to others to be who they are doesn’t mean they will give permission for you to be who you really are.
- Only you can give that permission which is self sovereignty. It is not about fairness but fundamentally on happiness. Don’t emanate resentment if the favor is not returned.
- Learn how to blend and be healthy. This gives opportunity to express to other people one’s intuitive difference from others.
- Make sure you are having relationships with other Intuitives as well.
Your intuition and what you do in the world
- How to extend the gifts you have as an intuitive?
- Foundational needs should be met first and that includes personal relationships.
- Realization. You might be doing what you were always told that you “should do” than what is really in your heart and mind.R
- Redirection. You reapply all skills you have learned to whatever you love.
- Progression of passion, purpose and mission. Passion is the starting point. Doing the thing you love and maybe using it in earning a living. This graduates to purpose; how to keep doing the thing you love and also impact the world in a positive way? Then it becomes a mission.
- An awareness of a purpose and a strong will to make a movement that could change or lead to more positive things. Play with options and see what happens.
Exercises we recommend in this podcast
- Write down the 5 things that gives you energy as an intuitive. What is it that builds into your intuition?
- Think abbot the ways you can communicate your intuition, ways you can hold space and relate to them on your terms if they don’t think like you do.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…