Podcast – Episode 0044 – Does The Ambivert Personality Exist?
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia talk about the ambivert personality and whether or not it exists.
In this podcast on the ambivert personality you’ll find:
- What is an Ambivert Personality? Does it really exist?
- All of us have one introverted and one extraverted process in dealing with the mental world
- Example: ENFP. Extraverted Intuition/Introverted Feeling
- Both introverted and extraverted processes are important and as you grow and develop these processes, the more you appear as a person with an ambiverts personality.
- We generally assume that extraversion means social (extraversion with people) and we assume that introversion excludes other human beings. However there are mental processes that are extraverted but are not social, and there are introverted processes that necessitates getting in touch with people.
- Ambiverts are the ones that who have a strong association of these two processes. They can see the part of them that is both extraverted and introverted.
- Don’t mistake your identity to a four-letter code, that’s a starting place of understanding how your mind works. You are way more than what any personality system can type you. Don’t assume that it explains everything about you.
- Your co-pilot is the highest leverage growth opportunity for you. The point of the map is to simplify.
- You need different styles of maps for understanding personality development and how your mind works.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…