Podcast – Episode 0087 – Igniting An Intuitive Awakening
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia talk about empowering Intuitives to step into leadership and get Intuition into the public consciousness.
Come join our new Intuitive Awakening community over on Facebook!
In this podcast on igniting an Intuitive Awakening you’ll find:
- INFP Podcast
- Extraverted vs. Introverted Intuition podcast
- Intuitive Blending podcast
- There is a massive renaissance right now around Introverts.
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- We are in such a massively over communicated period
- Introvert podcast with Jenn Granneman of Introvert, Dear.
- Intuitives have very specific needs that nobody gets, except for other Intuitives.
- We want to infect the social consciousness with the concept of Intuition.
- The Intuitive/Sensor split isn’t in the social consciousness as much as Introvert/Extravert or Thinker/Feeler.
- Sometimes a hierarchy or judgment comes with the Sensor/Intuitive split, which may be why it hasn’t entered the social consciousness as much.
- 75% of the world are Sensors, and 25% are Intuitive.
- Like left-handed people in a right-handed world. The world isn’t designed for Intuitives.
- When Intuitives start to understand MBTI, elitism is often the result because they are tired of being marginalized.
- Reversed snobbery.
- The world is designed more for Sensors, so Intuitives feel demoralized.
- Then they realize what Intuition is and it is hard not to feel indignant.
- Things start to make sense when you find out you’re an Intuitive in a Sensor world.
- Sometimes we don’t have language to explain what is going on for us until someone else explains it for us.
- Intuition is not just about behaviors, it is about the wiring of your mind.
- Advanced pattern recognition.
- There is a segment of the population that is being underutilized and underserved.
- We need intuition now more than ever before.
- There was a lot of infrastructure that needed to be built in the last 150 years. So, Sensors were extremely important.
- Now that we have the foundation, Intuitives are taking us into the future with new technology.
- Sensors can be likened to hardware and Intuitives to software.
- When new software comes in the hardware needs to be updated.
- The Sensor world has to become more like firmware so it can adapt more quickly.
- The tension is important between Intuitives and Sensors because the Sensors force Intuitives to vet their information and make sure it is compatible with the infrastructure.
- Intuitives would keep reinventing the wheel if it wasn’t for Sensors.
- The best of the best innovations get adopted.
- Sensors are making sure that all of us are okay. They maintain our quality of life.
- For the most part, Sensors don’t even know Intuitives exist.
- Our job is to work with Sensors, so they get to know who we are and what we are about.
- How can we get Sensors to honor our presence and be open to it?
- Ladder of Abstraction
- Language in Thought and Action by S.I. Hayakawa
- You lose detail as you go up the ladder of abstraction.
- Your ideas become more concrete as you go down the ladder of abstraction.
- It’s not about hierarchy.
- The point of this podcast is that we are trying to create intuitive conversation for people who don’t get it anywhere else.
- Intuitive conversation can be highly speculative and a little wandering.
- Seth Godin’s “Unleashing the Idea Virus.”
- Sneezers = Evangelists
- We want to share the idea of Intuitives in a non-threatening manner.
- New thought leads to new action.
- You aren’t going to lose the things you have if change occurs.
- The world is getting better in spite of the messaging we sometimes receive.
- Sensors can be some of the most accommodating to change if it happens over time.
- Sensors bring a crucial gift to the world in making sure that change is sustainable.
- “I think differently, and I just wanted you to understand that.”
- Have the courage to speak up about your differences.
- It doesn’t have to be about hierarchy.
- Seek understanding.
- Finding other people of like minds can be very powerful.
- What will this look like when it gets in the public consciousness?
- What will you do and be when the world realizes you are Intuitive?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…