Podcast – Episode 0355 – Using Your 6th Function To Break A Loop – Part 1 (ISxP – ESxJ)
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with guest host Christian Rivera about using your 6th cognitive function in your stack to break a loop. This episode (Part 1) covers the ISFP, ISTP, ESFJ, and ESTJ personality types.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- INTP guest host, Christian Rivera from DOPEamine, joins in.
- Why ISFPs, ISTPs, ESFJs and ESTJs need to bookmark this episode.
- The power of your 6th function from Dr. Dario Nardi’s book, The Magic Diamond.
- How we often reject our 6th function and what to do about it.
- What is a cognitive function loop?
- How you can get stuck in either an Introverted or Extraverted place.
- What a loop does with your Dominant (Driver) and Tertiary (10-yr-old) functions.
- The downplayed role your Auxiliary (Co-pilot) function takes.
- The hacks for ISxPs to break a loop:
- The signs that you are stuck in a loop.
- What happens when your Introverted Intuition (Tertiary) takes over your Extraverted Sensing (Auxiliary)?
- Why using your Introverted Sensing (6th function) jump starts your Extraverted Sensing.
- The potent exercise of reflecting on the past.
- Becoming the instantaneous, fully present version of yourself.
- How ESxJs can break a loop:
- Recognizing what a loop looks like for you.
- The frenetic place you get into when your Extraverted Intuition (Tertiary) takes over your Introverted Sensing (Auxiliary).
- Getting your Extraverted Sensing (6th function) to help get you present.
- The powerful Sensory grounding exercise to break the loop.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…