Podcast – Episode 0356 – Using Your 6th Function To Break A Loop – Part 2 (INxP – ENxJ)
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with guest host Christian Rivera about using your 6th cognitive function in your stack to break a loop. This episode (Part 2) covers the INFP, INTP, ENFJ, and ENTJ personality types.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- The conversation continues with INTP guest host, Christian Rivera from DOPEamine.
- Ways to understand cognitive functions and loops through Personality Hacker’s previous podcasts: Car Model podcast, Developing All 8 Functions, and Loops: what they look like for each personality type (part I here, part II here)
- How using your 6th function helps you better develop your Auxiliary (Co-pilot) function.
- The rewards of letting your Auxiliary function shine.
- Breaking loops for INFPs, INTPs, ENFJs, and ENTJs.
- The ways for INxPs to break a loop:
- The markers that you are in a loop.
- When your Introverted Sensing (Tertiary) takes over your Extraverted Intuition (Auxiliary).
- How you get trapped in a state of stasis.
- Christian’s experiences with looping as an INTP.
- How using your Introverted Intuition (6th function) helps get your Extraverted Intuition back online.
- Using active imagination to your advantage.
- The purposeful exercise that livens up your Intuition.
- How ENxJs can break a loop:
- What a loop looks like for you.
- The effects of Extraverted Sensing (Tertiary) taking over your Introverted Intuition (Auxiliary).
- The thoughtless motion you can get into.
- Getting your Extraverted Intuition (6th function) to slow you down.
- The benefits of enjoying the playful aspects of Extraverted Intuition.
- How brainstorming will kickstart your Intuition.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…