Podcast – Episode 0357 – Using Your 6th Function To Break A Loop – Part 3 (IxTJ – ExTP)
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with guest host Christian Rivera about using your 6th cognitive function in your stack to break a loop. This episode (Part 3) covers the INTJ, ISTJ, ESTP, and ENTP personality types.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Joel, Antonia & INTP co-host, Christian Rivera from DOPEamine, shares more loop breaking hacks for ISTJs, INTJs, ESTPs and ENTPs.
- Check out Part 2 of this series for helpful podcasts to understand loops and cognitive functions.
- Why loops are so easy to fall into.
- How the 6th function is so useful for overcoming loops.
- Breaking loops for IxTJs :
- Why safety and reliability are so important for you.
- How IxTJs merge performance with identity.
- Ways your Introverted Feeling (Tertiary) can run over your Extraverted Thinking (Auxiliary).
- Why your Introverted Feeling can paralyze you.
- Getting your Introverted Thinking (6th function) to jump start your Extraverted Thinking.
- Understanding Introverted Feeling vs Introverted Thinking.
- Why Introverted functions are subjective.
- What INTPs are doing that can help INTJs.
- The reasoning exercises that move you forward.
- Ways ExTPs can break a loop:
- Defining when you are in a loop.
- The effects of Extraverted Feeling (Tertiary) taking over your Introverted Thinking (Auxiliary).
- What trolling, heroism and codependency have to do with ExTP loops.
- How you hand yourself over in your relationships.
- Getting your Extraverted Thinking (6th function) to kick you back into gear.
- The time hack that helps you audit the outcomes in your life.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…