King Of The Wild Things | Podcast 0438
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia feature a talk given at a recent Profiler Training event challenging students to connect with the natural world and themselves.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Joel introduces Dan Dodge and his live talk from the recent Profiler Training live event.
- How does Dan interrupt what an “encounter with self” is?
- Why is the book “Where The Wild Things Are” by Maurice Sendak an example of this?
- How did Dan experience being “a wild thing” when he was a child?
- What would Dan do if he could live forever?
- How did Dan’s life dramatically change and what triggered it?
- Why did Dan give up a great career?
- How did an owl help Dan regain something that he had lost?
- Why didn’t Dan quit when the going got tough?
- What does Dan think is essential for our vitality?
- How has Dan been able to get a lot more life out of his years?
- Dan shares one (of his many) near death experiences and what makes it worth it.
- Does Dan get scared when he is out in the wilderness?
- What are some key points Joel and Antonia took away from Dan’s talk?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…