Cultivating Your Personality Destination | Podcast 0445
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast, Joel and Antonia talk about the best way to use personality type for planning your direction in life.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- A question that has stuck with Joel since he was originally asked it.
- What do Antonia and Joel want people to get out of knowing their type?
- Joel passes on some valuable advice that he once received.
- How can Antonia and Joel help you reach the life that you really want?
- What patterns have Antonia and Joel discovered about type?
- How can type get in the way of personal growth?
- What impact do Antonia and Joel wish to make next?
- Finding the right “current of life”.
- How do you reach your destination?
- Joel shares a concrete example from his own life.
- What is the nucleus point of type?
- How can the early phases of type be beneficial?
- How can you really leverage type to enhance your life?
- Moving forward, how do Joel and Antonia plan on helping people?
- What universal principles will they be introducing in the upcoming series?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Subscribe with iTunes
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…
Showing 9 comments
Aptitudinal is a word.
Well, that’s a relief. 😀
The reason you guys talk alot about finding your current and flow is because as CSJ and primary Socionics author Viktor Gulenko notes, Ne = Water. Whereas, as CSJ notes, Si = Earth. Se = Air. Ni = Fire.
So of course Ne heros and parents need to focus on letting go and exploring the ocean currents of life.
But Se heros and parents need to focus on flying higher and further.
Si heros and parents on climbing mountains and overcoming obstacles.
And Ni heros and parents on channeling their burning desire.
Amazing episode. This one resonated very deeply for me.
When is this new series coming out?
If still in infancy/planning stage, I’d love to contribute to it in some capacity.
Thanks KW for the comment. We are starting this new mentorship in early September.
Fantastic podcast. You never cease to amaze!
I loved the journey we took here to zoom out and check it out. and it feels so right for me (infp). Looking forward to next podcasts and direction, in the flow.
Thank you Deborah for the kind words and positive energy.
Are these podcasts thought of in advance? Joel talking about business in that way was very close to what i was saying to my wife is that i cant end anything that is not emotionally connected so i can only keep adding to what i have why and how all the time. What happens when your own self is the problem is the balance in society not there because we try to behave in a manner that contradicts ourselves. Personality hacker is by far the best podcast out there i think its great.
We plan very little. Usually a few bullet points and some notes. But most of what you hear is created in the moment. Thanks for the comment Ryan.