Design A Good Map Of Personality Type | Podcast 0447
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia talk about what it means to create a good map of your personality type.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why would a truly accurate map be completely completely useless?
- How does this relate to your personality map?
- What is the difference between a template and a map?
- How this helps distinguish between traits and personality types.
- Using ENTPs as an example.
- What’s the connection between your personality map and your purpose?
- What are two ways that a map can misguide someone?
- Why can using type can be beneficial.
- How should you use personality type?
- What or who should you rely on to get where you want to go?
- How can you use other people’s experiences?
- Why is understanding a map not always enough?
- What can a good map do and what can it not do?
- How we can turn a good map into a bad one.
- How do you create a good map?
- How to use your map.
- An INTJ case example.
- What should you do if your map has become a bad one?
- Where do you go from here?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…