Generational Theory and Archetypes (Part 1) | Podcast 0466
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia talk about Strauss and Howe’s work on Generational Theory and how it might help us understand current world conditions.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why do people show up the way they do?
- What are some common interactions between the generations: Boomers, Gen-X and Millennials?
- What is happening with the Gen-X generation right now?
- Which generation is currently setting the dominant values and which generation is fighting to assert theirs?
- How can generational theory help us understand our world?
- Listen to our podcast, Generational Theory with Jessie Newburn, to learn more.
- Why some people have resistance towards generational theory.
- How can generational theory actually give a sense of relief about the current state of the world?
- How are the generation divisions created?
- Generational theory: the overall framework
- What discoveries did Neil Howe and William Strauss make that are the basis for generational theory?
- What are the markers of the 4 seasons in generational theory?
- Examples of the 4 seasons from the most recent history.
- Which time period are we in right now?
- What kind of archetypal energy is common for the time period we are in right now?
- A little piece of understanding that generational theory provides that may bring you a bit of solace about the current state of the world.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…