The Dark Side Of Millennials and Gen Z In Generational Theory | Podcast 0472
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia chat with INTP media producer and art director Christian Rivera about the generational shadow of Millennials and Gen Z.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Co-host Christian Rivera joins.
- How generational archetypes are defined and divided.
- Why Millennials and Gen Z are the inverse of Gen X and Baby Boomers.
- What are generational shadows?
- How do Millennials view Baby Boomers?
- The unique challenges Millennials face – and how they handle them.
- How have previous generations shaped Millennials during their childhood?
- Some thoughts on Millennials’ social persona.
- What are Millennials like as parents?
- How are parents today losing their authority?
- The downside to the non-committal nature of our younger generations.
- Why mentorship should be important to Millennials.
- A note on personal responsibility.
- Which archetype fits Gen Z and which previous generation do they share this with?
- Summarizing the Gen Z mindset.
- How do they communicate their ideas?
- Using gaming culture to illustrate the differences between Millennials and Gen Z.
- What motivates Gen Z?
- How Gen Z are emerging as adults.
- How can you use generational theory as a tool?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…