INFP Careers – 4 Work Styles Of The Personality Type | Podcast 0484
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia explore the 4 work styles that influence INFP careers.
Discover more about subtypes in Dr. Dario Nardi’s “The 64 Subtypes in Depth”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why are Joel and Antonia discussing careers for each of the personality types?
- What are some popular career choices for INFPs?
- Introducing the INFP subtypes by Dr. Dario Nardi.
- How to approach the concept of the four subtypes.
- Check out our previous podcast episode where Dario introduces the four subtypes of each personality type.
- The energy and flavor of the four subtypes.
- The four INFP subtypes:
- Dominant subtype – how these INFPs utilize their strong personalities.
- Creative subtype – how these INFPs thrive through their playfulness and imagination.
- Normalizing subtype – how these INFPs develop specializations through their work.
- Harmonizing subtypes – how these INFPs utilize their understanding of the human condition.
- What’s the relationship between our career and our subtype?
- The potential for your career path as an INFP.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…