INTJ Careers – 4 Work Styles Of The Personality Type | Podcast 0489
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode of the Personality Hacker podcast, Joel and Antonia explore the 4 work styles that influence INTJ careers.
Discover more about subtypes in Dr. Dario Nardi’s “The 64 Subtypes in Depth”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why are Joel and Antonia discussing careers for each of the personality types?
- What are some popular career choices for INTJs?
- Introducing the INTJ subtypes by Dr. Dario Nardi.
- How to approach the concept of the four subtypes.
- Check out our previous podcast episode where Dario introduces the four subtypes of each personality type.
- The energy and flavor of the four subtypes.
- The four INTJ subtypes:
- Dominant subtype – how these INTJs react quickly to situations
- Creative subtype – how these INTJs apply their creativity in a broader way
- Normalizing subtype – how these INTJs apply their future-oriented vision to more traditional paths
- Harmonizing subtype – how these value-driven INTJs work according to their philosophies and ideas
- How our subtypes can shift over time.
- How we can use our understanding of subtypes to achieve the characteristics we desire.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…