Does An ENFP Use Both Styles Of Intuition? | 10 Min Type Advice | S01:E05
Does An ENFP Use Both Styles Of Intuition?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer an ENFP listener’s question and help them understand the difference between “Exploration” (Extraverted Intuition) and “Perspectives” (Introverted Intuition).
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- How this week’s question applies specifically to ENFPs – and why they might relate to both Exploration (Extraverted Intuition) and Perspectives (Introverted Intuition).
- Antonia shares the theory behind this phenomenon.
- How to recognize whether Exploration (Extraverted Intuition) or Perspectives (Introverted Intuition) is your preferred form of intuition.
- Why ENFPs may experience their inner world in a way that resembles Perspectives (Introverted Intuition).
- The power of the embodiment exercises Joel and Antonia facilitate at the Profiler Training live event.
- Joel and Antonia summarize their thoughts on this week’s question.
Check out our episode on Introverted Intuition vs Extraverted Intuition to learn more.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…