Can An INTP Access Cognitive Functions Used By An INTJ? | 10 Min Type Advice | S02:E01
Can An INTP Access Cognitive Functions Used By An INTJ?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer an INTP listener’s question about using the cognitive functions common to INTJs and other types.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Antonia shares three things she’s noticed when people use cognitive functions that aren’t in their Car Model.
- How do our 5th and 6th functions show up for us?
- Why everyone may relate to using Effectiveness (Extraverted Thinking).
- How are the rewards and limitations different when an INTP experiences using these functions:
- Accuracy (Introverted Thinking)
- Effectiveness (Extraverted Thinking)
- Perspectives (Introverted Intuition)
- Exploration (Extraverted Intuition)
- Is it possible for the combination of two cognitive functions to look like a different cognitive function?
- Joel explains why looking beyond behavior is crucial to understanding type.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…