Do Personality Types Have Different Styles Of Humor? | 10 Min Type Advice | S02:E06
Do Personality Types Have Different Styles Of Humor?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer a listener’s question about the different styles of humor showcased by various personality types.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Joel introduces this week’s question and explains why humor is a challenging subject to deconstruct.
- What patterns has Antonia found in her own sense of humor?
- Can humor be a mechanism to deal with pain?
- Does it require intelligence to enjoy humor?
- Are certain kinds of humor more likely to be funny to a particular cognitive function?
- Why is humor so important?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…