Can An INFJ Be Spontaneous? | 10 Min Type Advice | S03:E02
Can An INFJ Be Spontaneous?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer an INFJ listener’s question about the ability for Judgers to be spontaneous.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why can we have traits that contradict our personality type?
- How does spontaneity show up for Perceivers?
- What cognitive function drives spontaneity for INFJs?
- Why may a Judger feel like they need permission to go into their inner world?
- Do we have natural mastery of our Driver (dominant) cognitive function?
- How does where you are on your timeline influence how your type shows up?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…