Podcast – Episode 0414 – Achievement And Personal Growth – The HAT Model (Part 2)
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia discuss achievement work in personal growth. This is the second aspect of the HAT Model. HAT stands for Healing, Achievement, and Transcendence.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- How does the HAT Model relate to personal growth?
- For an overview on the HAT Model check out our podcast: HAT Model | Healing Achievement Transcendence
- Want more information on the Healing portion check out our podcast: Healing And Personal Growth – The HAT Model (Part 1)
- What are the four different areas of life that can be addressed?
- How does the achievement realm relate to the four different areas?
- How can achievement benefit us?
- What are some valuable components to do achievement work?
- How do societal trends affect the way achievement work is viewed?
- Why can people get push-back when doing achievement work?
- What does it mean to do physical achievement?
- What do we have to contend with when doing achievement work?
- Do we all start at the same level?
- How do beliefs affect achievement work?
- Who should you be comparing yourself to in your achievement journey?
- Antonia shares her experience with this.
- What can you ask yourself when beginning your achievement work?
- Antonia shares why it is important to compare yourself to the right things.
- Why is it important to be aware of what is driving you to achieve?
- What role should competition and external metrics play when achieving?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…