Is There Benefit To Being More Than One Personality Type? | 10 Min Type Advice | S03:01
Is There Benefit To Being More Than One Personality Type?
In this episode Joel and Antonia answer a listener’s question about the benefits of identifying with more than one personality type.
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
Ask Your Own Question
We invite you to ask questions about personality types, relationships, and personal growth. Your questions may be addressed on our audio podcast “10 Minute Type Advice ”
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why can’t we always trust personality type test results?
- Does The Ambivert Personality Exist?
- What are you actually looking for when figuring out a person’s type?
- When is it beneficial to identify with multiple types?
- Why is it important to know which cognitive functions you have?
- One reason why it can be difficult to distinguish between an ENFJ and an INFJ.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…