Discover Your Personal Genius
Find Out More About The ENFJ Personal Development Starter Kit
Take your power back by bringing your best self to the world – a self you will discover with your FULL Genius Style Assessment Profile & Personality Development Starter Kit.
ENFJ Personality: Mind Wiring For Personal Growth
As an ENFJ – What are some of your biggest challenges or insights?
Take a moment to let us know a little more about your experiences as an ENFJ in the world. We would love to hear about your challenges, what you wish others knew about you, what books or other materials that have impacted your life and what you wish you could tell your 15 year old self.
ENFJ Personality Type Secret
Resources For ENFJs by ENFJs
In a recent survey, we asked all ENFJs in our mailing list a question:
What 3 books/movies/courses/events have most impacted your life?
They responded with almost 400 items they have found influential to their growth and development.
We cannot share all of them here, but I would like to share some selected choices.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. These are resources that have not been vetted by the Personality Hacker team, so we cannot vouch for their content or value.
1. The Bible
2. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
3. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
4. The Giver by Lois Lowery
5. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
6. The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo
7. Please Understand Me by David Keirsey
8. Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
9. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
10. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
11. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
12. The Color Purple by Alice Walker
13. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
14. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
15. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
16. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
17. Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
18. House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski
19. The Shift Course by Beca Lewis
20. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
21. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
22. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
23. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
24. Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
1. Star Wars
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Wizard of Oz
6. Legally Blonde
7. The Lion King
8. When Harry Met Sally
9. Empire Records
10. Into the Wild
11. Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
12. The Matrix
5. Practicing religion
9. Attending university