Diving Deeper Into Extravert vs Introvert | Podcast 0439
Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this podcast Joel and Antonia chat about the deeper differences between extraversion and introversion.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What are some current trends in how Extraverts and Introverts are viewed?
- Check out our podcast on The Introvert Advantage to learn more.
- What’s the definition of Extraversion and Introversion?
- What are some of the associations with Extraversion and Introversion that can be misleading?
- What fuels an Extravert and what do they seek from the outer world?
- How does an Introvert interact with the outer world and how does it impact them?
- For more information about how Introverts process information check out our podcast: Neuroscience Of Personality With Dr. Dario Nardi
- Are we purely just one way or the other?
- To hear more check out our podcast: Does The Ambivert Personality Exist?
- What’s the easiest way to determine whether you’re an Extravert or an Introvert?
- How can you leverage your Extraversion or Introversion for growth?
- Why growth changes your experience.
- Do Extraverts and Introverts always feel comfortable in their preferred world?
- The pitfalls of oversimplifying the concept of Extraversion and Introversion.
- What are the advantages and benefits of being an Introvert?
- What are some challenges to being an Introvert?
- What are the advantages and benefits of being an Extravert?
- What are some challenges to being an Extravert?
- How does burn-out show up differently for Introverts and Extraverts?
- What’ is a fundamental component for truly understanding Extraversion and Introversion?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…