Find Out More About The ENTP Personal Development Starter Kit
Take your power back by bringing your best self to the world – a self you will discover with your FULL Genius Style Assessment Profile & Personality Development Starter Kit.
ENTP Personality: Mind Wiring For Personal Growth
As an ENTP – What are some of your biggest challenges or insights?
Take a moment to let us know a little more about your experiences as an ENTP in the world. We would love to hear about your challenges, what you wish others knew about you, what books or other materials that have impacted your life and what you wish you could tell your 15 year old self.
Click here to let us know your biggest challenges and insights as an ENTP
ENTP Survey: 5 Things ENTPs Wish They Had Known as Teenagers
Developing Accuracy for ENTP and ESTP
PODCAST: ENTP Personality Type Advice
PHQ | Questions: How to Organize an ENTP
Healthy Extravert Personality Types (Part 2): ESFP, ESTP, ENFP, ENTP
PHQ | QUESTIONS: Advice For NT Women
3 Styles Of Cognitive Function Loops (Part 2)
Developing Thinking As A Co-Pilot (IxTJ & ExTP Types)
Introverted Thinking vs Extraverted Thinking
Your Personality 3-Year-Old Inferior Cognitive Function (Part 2)
ENTP Personality Type Secret
Resources For ENTPs by ENTPs
In a recent survey, we asked all ENTPs in our mailing list a question:
What 3 books/movies/courses/events have most impacted your life?
They responded with almost 400 items they have found influential to their growth and development.
We cannot share all of them here, but I would like to share some selected choices.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. These are resources that have not been vetted by the Personality Hacker team, so we cannot vouch for their content or value.
1. The Bible
2. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
3. The Lord of the Rings series by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. The Tao of Badass by Joshua Pellicer
5. Fight Club by Chuck Palahnuik
6. Engineering the Alpha by John Roman
7. the Collected Works of Shakespeare by William Shakespeare
8. The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier
9. Philosophical texts
10. Please Understand Me by David Keirsey
11. A Theory of Everything by Ken Wilbur
12. Being and Nothingness by Jean-Paul Sartre
13. Book of the Law by Aleister Crowley
14. Self-Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. Walden by Henry David Thoreau
16. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
17. The Stranger by Albert Camus
18. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig
19. 1984 by George Orwell
20. Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson
21. The Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan
22. Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
23. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
24. Calvin and Hobbes comic strip by Bill Watterson
Influential Movies and Television
1. House M.D.
2. Fight Club
3. Freedom Writers
4. Rick and Morty
5. Indiana Jones
6. Star Wars
7. It’s a Wonderful Life
8. Good Will Hunting
9. Iron Man
11. Lord of the Rings
12. Dead Poets Society
4. Living independently
7. Attending a university
8. Practicing religion
9. Video games